The Global Women in Management Program (GWIM) strengthens women’s management, leadership and technical skills to enhance and bring to scale programs that advance women’s economic opportunities and build the next generation of women business leaders and entrepreneurs. CEDPA GWIM leverages our expertise of women’s leadership programs and responds to the call for interventions that advance women in the economy and give women greater control over economic resources to impact the health and development of their families, communities and nations.
GWIM is supported by the ExxonMobil Women’s Economic Opportunity Initiative, a global effort launched in 2005 to help women in developing countries fulfill their economic potential and serve as drivers of economic and social change in their communities.
– Indonesian citizen with minimum 8 years of experience in development programming.
– Currently employed or volunteering with a non-governmental organizations, cooperatives, foundations, academia, business women’s association that implement projects targeting emerging and existing women business leaders and entrepreneurs with skills development, opportunities to start or grow a business, use of tools or technologies that advance women economically, and/or access to resources.
– Minimum 2 years of experience working in women’s economic advancement programs. (e.g., entrepreneurship, cooperatives, micro-credit, business women’s networks, etc.)
– Fully committed and available to participate in entire 4-week workshop in Washington, DC., United States
– Proficient in English (able to participate actively in discussions and presentations.)
Please send the application form attached at the latest by 15 March 2013
Only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed. Email address provided is
for the purpose of workshop application only, any kind of unsolicited job
application will not be entertained.
For further info, Please download
Announcement : GWIM 58_IND_ Announcement
Form Application : GWIM_58_IND_Application